Evana Manandhar Requests to Support her for Miss Nepal

14:04 NepaliChalchitra 0 Comments



Hey Everyone..the day is closer 2 days to go...My true supporters.

The Grand Finale for ‪#‎MissNepal2015‬ is on the ‪#‎17thApril‬, 2015. To everyone in Nepal if you can come and join us and to the international people please share and support. Much love and hugs to all. The 6 weeks of hard work and dedication is coming to an end. I cant believe it, I would like to thank our consistently energetic and hardworking mentors and trainers. You have always been our inspirations. Thanks you to all and love each and everyone to the moon.



My gratitude of appreciation to the ‪Hidden Treasure Family‬. Keep voting people. I will give it my best efforts to truly keep your believes and expectations and shine on the stage with my natural personality.

0 comments: